Invitation to submit papers for Triple Helix, Manchester 2018
15 February 2018
From 5-8 September 2018, Manchester will be hosting the XVI Triple Helix Conference.
The event brings together academia, government, business, and community to share effective practices and to advance the frontiers of knowledge about collaboration for economic progress, social development and sustainability, and the role of cities and regions as enabling spaces for these interactions.
The international scientific committee for the conference is being chaired by Professor Philip Shapira and Dr Elvira Uyarra from the Manchester Institute of Innovation Research. Please do feel free to contact either if you want to discuss idea for papers, special sessions, or other activities in relation to the conference.
In 2018 we will be inviting papers and sessions on the following themes:
- Geographical and sectoral dimensions of the triple helix.
- Policy and governance of the triple helix.
- The triple helix in transition and emerging economies.
- Socially responsible innovation and the quadruple helix.
- Micro foundations of the triple helix: New actors, relationships, and business models.
We would be delighted to receive submissions from across the University. The deadline for submissions is 2 March 2018.