A collection of working papers covering a broad range of issues related to Global Urbanism.
- 11/2016 - Land tenure and conflict in urban Mexico. Melanie Lombard - December 2016.
- 10/2015 - Public policies and programmes for public space improvement in Mexico in the 21st century: The case of Xalapa. Mauricio Hernandez Bonilla - October 2015.
- 9/2014 - Gentrification in the context of post-earthquake reconstruction urban policies: a review of the Chilean experience. Jorge Inzulza Contardo - March 2014.
- 8/2012 - Land tenure and urban conflict: A review of the literature. Melanie Lombard - August 2012.
- 7/2011 - The importance of assets in current development debates: Millennium Development Goals, social protection and climate change. Caroline Moser and Alfredo Stein - January 2011.
- 6/2010 - Climate change adaptation in Lusaka, Zambia: A case study of Kalingalinga and Linda Compounds. Danny Simatele - October 2010.
- 5/2010 - Implementing Urban Participatory Climate Change Adaptation Appraisals: A Methodological Guideline. Caroline Moser and Alfredo Stein - May 2010
- 4/2010 - Migrants and Cities in the Global South: Transnational Migrants and Marginal City Space in Buenos Aires. Tanja Bastia - May 2010.
- 3/2009 - Operational framework for integrating risk reduction and climate change adaptation into urban development. Christine Wamsler - August 2009.
- 2/2009 - The accumulation and transfer of civic and political assets by Argentinean migrants to Spain. Jorge Ginieniewicz - June 2009.
- 1/2008 - Towards pro-poor adaptation to climate change in the urban centres of low- and middle-income countries. Caroline Moser and David Satterthwaite - October 2008.