We collaborate regularly with a broad range of external partners on knowledge exchange activities, locally and internationally.
These might be from the private, public or third sectors and represent a range of areas - businesses, charities, local government or cultural institutions. Such partners include:
- Centre for Local Economic Strategy (CLES)
- Corridor Manchester
- Design Manchester Festival
- Manchester City Council
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Shack/Slum Dwellers International
- Town & Country Planning Association
If you are interested in finding out more about knowledge exchange, or would like to get involved please contact us.