Bringing together disciplines and more than 200 researchers to address the challenges and opportunities facing cities in the 21st Century.
Producing world leading research and impact in key fields like urban aging and spatial analysis.
More than £250m of funded research secured to address urban challenges across the world.
- Cities, Politics, Economies Research Group
- Collaboratory for Urban Resilience and Energy
- Global Urban Futures
- Manchester Architecture Research Group
- Spatial Policy and Analysis Laboratory
- Inclusive Growth Analysis Unit
- Devo Manc hub
- Global Development Institute
- University of Manchester homepage
- Faculty of Humanities
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Law
- Alliance Manchester Business School