Inclusive Growth Analysis Unit official launch event - Friday, 15 April 2016
Our official launch took place on 15 April. The private breakfast meeting was attended by major players from Greater Manchester’s business community, MPs, local politicians and officials, housing providers, health and third sector organisations.
Speakers included the following.
- Julia Unwin Chief Executive, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Sir Richard Leese, Leader of Manchester City Council
- Tony Lloyd, Interim Mayor, Greater Manchester
- Professor James Thompson, Associate Vice-President for Social Responsibility, University of Manchester
- Carolyn Wilkins, Chief Executive, Oldham Council